Werum IT Solutions Asia drives digital journey at the Pharma MES Asia conference in Singapore
Singapore, July 12, 2019 – The second Pharma MES Asia conference from 10 – 12 July 2019 in Singapore brought together more than 130 pharma and life science professionals from 43 companies and 12 solution providers under one roof. Werum IT Solutions, the market leading supplier for pharma and biotech MES, hosted “Challenge Your Peers’ sessions and discussed new ideas on the journey to the digital factory of the future. Orchun Thakral, Senior Manager Sales & Marketing was leading the session. Participants engaged in a direct exchange with their peers to discuss and identify challenges that are holding us back from speeding up the digital transformation journey. They brainstormed real solutions for top trends in today’s manufacturing and technology space.
The three-day event kicked off with an Industrial IoT Bootcamp, a workshop led by the industry leading companies, that helped participants explore the details of the Industry 4.0 Roadmap and help prepare their organizations for the future. Moderators took a deep dive on key topics such as AI, automation, IT architecture, big data to provide all the tools for organizations to commence their 4.0 journey.
The seminars at the conference were full of informative, thought-provoking and interactive sessions encouraging participants to actively participate, brainstorm and generate countless of great ideas on manufacturing digitalization, MES implementation, end-to-end integration and concrete Internet of Things (IoT) use cases around MES. More than 30 speakers and moderators from the industry shared their visions and approaches and together with the participants made the conference a huge success.
Some of the key topics covered at the conference included:
- Trends and Outlooks for the future of MES and IIoT integration.
- Role that MES plays in a company’s digitalization strategy.
- Business cases for implementing MES and how to full stakeholder support.
- How to set up a holistic production control strategy – process plans & maps for implementing in MES and further.
- How to leverage Enterprise Recipe Management and why to begin with organization re-alignment.
- What is the real driver for MES projects in pharma & biotech manufacturing?
- Use of Big Data, Smart Data, Deep Data – how to leverage Data out of MES and handle data graves?
Next year’s conference will take place on July 20 - 21, 2020 in Singapore.
We would like to thank the event organizing committee for the great work they have done and are looking forward to another successful and informative event next year!